Check out these popular real estate topics. If you are hungry for real info, there’s an excellent chance some of these will hit the spot.
** Shows pieces I’m working on now.
CLARIFYING THE HOME selling/BUYING PROCESS
- Finding the right home in the right place for you
- What’s the value in having your own agent when buying?
- What does it mean to “market” a home?
- What you should know about Swelling Soils
- Do you need to sell real estate before you can purchase?
- The perfect home building experience defined
- When is it time to tune out the national media? Fun piece I wrote in the meltdown.
- Is buying foreclosed or short-sale real estate in Colorado right for you?
- **A better way to see Selling and Buying: Two sides of the same coin
CONFUSING REAL-LIFE SITUATIONS
- Calling the agent listed on a sign in front of a house. Good idea?
- Visiting builders on your own
- Mr. Builder I don’t have an agent, where’s my discount?
- Examples of going it alone
- THE “looking at NEW homes experience”
- THE “looking at RESALE homes experience”
HOME BUILDING TOPICS
- Introduction to Custom Building
- Green building and sustainability, what’s the deal?
- They don’t build homes like they used to!
- **One Level living is back, or did it really ever go away?
- **Smarter designs, square footage is shrinking, but is it really?
- **Changes in architecture. What is Colorado architecture?
- **Changes in design: understanding the two major modernist trends
WHY CONSIDER NEW?
- Buying a new home new versus resale
- How much is your home really costing you?
- **Save yourself irritation: What’s helpful to know about builder pricing strategies
- Finding the Perfect Colorado Golf Course Community
- Colorado Horse Property in Douglas, Elbert and El Paso Counties
** Coming soon, check back or call me to discuss anything you enjoyed, and of course, anything that could use improvement.