So why Should You Work With Greg Tomlinson?
- You never pay a commission when buying a Colorado home.
- Studies show that buying a new home with representation can save you time and money.
- You need solid representation and wise council when shopping for and purchasing a new Colorado home.
Bottom Line: You have a right to representation when buying any home in Colorado. That means having a real estate broker who works for you.
- Get objective, expert evaluation of the builder(s), the communities and product offerings in a highly competitive marketplace. I’m about builders and lenders, desiring that you have an absolutely stellar experience, start to finish. I help you understand the buying and design processes and keep an eye on the construction as the home takes shape, explaining all the details, all the way through.
- While working for builders over the years, I’ve met with and sold new Colorado homes to many non-represented buyers. As a result, I’ve heard most of the reasons why someone might think they don’t need an agent. Lastly, I feel that you’ll agree that buying your new Colorado home with representation is the right choice after studying the issues presented within this site.
Call me put a wealth of experience to work for you today!